This “Nana Bread” recipe, as she calls it, is Lauren Mouton’s. I’ve recently come across her Instagram profile, and was immediately compelled to try one of her recipes!
This recipe is so easy to follow, and doesn’t take long at all. I love recipes which are especially quick to make, just because in today’s fast paced world, I don’t have too much time for baking.
- Three bananas
- Three wholes eggs
- Dash of dairy/almond/coconut milk
- Two cups of oatmeal
- Seeds of choice (optional)
- Mix the first three ingredients in a blender until smooth
- Add the oatmeal to the mixture and mix through with a spoon
- Pour mixture into a sprayed loaf pan
- Sprinkle seeds on the surface
- Bake for 35 min at 200 degrees celsius
This bread is great for both protein and energy intake, and the texture isn’t dry and spongy at all as it’s quite dense.
Do head over to Lauren’s account to check out more of her delicious looking, yet healthified recipes… EVEN chocolate cake 😍💜 lau.active_